Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We have our tickets to leave May 4th to Beijing! It seems like a long wait, but we have something going on every weekend until we leave, so that will help. We will meet Liu Dang for the first time on May 10th--we'll have time to see the sights in and around Beijing and Guiyang--we can't wait!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Okay, no more crabbing--it's just going to be what it's going to be! I guess this gives me time to lose those last 10 lbs? Shadow says, "yippee!" This means she gets more walking! I'll have to sit and make some more goals to "busify" myself--yes, I've made a new word-I like it!

Monday, March 22, 2010

P.S. Shadow thinks it stinks too!
I need to vent-I just found out that we will probably be waiting until May 7th to go to China--our agency doesn't do travel during the trade show in Guanzhou (April 15- May 3rd?), so that's the soonest we can leave--that's almost 7 weeks away! I think my head is going to explode! There has been nothing in this process that has gone smoothly or in a timely manner. I am ready for my daughter. This is just the worst case scenario (ok, it could be worse, but I can't think of that right now or my head really will pop!)--I tried everything to make it happen in April, but when everyone else around you doesn't understand (or care?) about the urgency, it all fails. Right now everything really just stinks.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Okay, I'm not doing a very good job of keeping my blog up-to-date! Luke and I have TA (travel approval) and are waiting for our I-171H to arrive at the consulates in Guanzhou so we can make our consulate appointment so we can make our travel plans! Good grief! I have a feeling that at this point we are looking at May as month we will be will take a miracle at this point to be able to go in April--the latest we can leave is the 2nd or we'll have to wait until May. I think patience should be my new middle name!

I just want our daughter to know that I look at her pics every day and pray we will see her soon!